Partners and volunteers, apply for positions, and share
experiences and resources with others in our network.
feeling confused? learn more about how it works>
This volunteer must organize to collect clothes and food for the poor and cold areas of Cusco. The project Helping Hands offer free place for staying between the months of October 2012 - February 2013.
Our goal is
1. Collection and transportation of tires, tubes, various plastics, wood, etc. In the various places where they are discarded.
2. Design construction plans, according to space and the materials we have.
3. Purchase materials for construction, such as cement, nails, screws, etc.
4. Construction of the park: volunteers,
Music workshops: singing lessons and classes to play instruments.
Workshops of traditional dance of Peru.
Workshops of ballet and modern dance.
teaching soccer and voleyball to children aged 6 to 17 years old, boys and girls.
- Each volunteer should bring at least 2 toys to the project, new or used.
- Organize fundraising to
So, here you have a challenge. What about living with a poor family,