Thank you for your interest in donating to Omprakash. Before donating any funds to Omprakash, please carefully read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Omprakash only accepts monetary donations. If you would like to make a donation of property or intangible assets, please contact email@example.com
2. If you would like your donation to be anonymous, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you would like to earmark your donation for a specific Omprakash Partner (a “Designee”), please write on the “memo” line of your check, or, to earmark an electronic Paypal donation, select the appropriate Designee from the drop-down list beside the “Apply To” heading. However, Omprakash reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to not provide any earmarked funds to a Designee for any reason, including, without limitation, concerns about the transparency of the Designee’s reporting procedures.
4. We do not allow donors to earmark donations to support individual volunteers. However, we welcome donors to earmark for a Partner of their choice, and to include a note requesting that funds be used to support costs associated with that Partner’s hosting of a specific volunteer. The Partner can honor this note at its own discretion.
5. Omprakash will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify a donor of any earmarked funds not conferred to a Designee. Omprakash respects the wishes of donors; however, Omprakash reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to use any donations, including earmarked funds, for any purpose.
6 . Omprakash charges a flat 2% fee for processing donations for its Partners. However, this fee is only applied to Partners who have already raised more than $10,000 via Omprakash. Partners below this threshold will incur no processing fees from Omprakash. However, aside from Omprakash processing fees, all transactions are subject to third party fees, including, without limitation, Paypal fees and bank transfer fees. These fees will be deducted from any donation to be transferred. By way of example, if a donor earmarks $100 via Paypal, and Paypal deducts $1, and it costs $3 for Omprakash to make a bank transfer to a Designee in India, such Designee will receive $96. If this Designee has already raised over $10,000 via Omprakash, it will be subject to the additional 2% fee from Omprakash, and thus will receive $94.
7. You agree that Omprakash cannot and will not monitor all uses of funds transferred to a Designee or any other Omprakash Partner or Volunteer. By donating any funds to Omprakash, you acknowledge that you understand the risks inherent to any donation and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Omprakash harmless from and against any and all claims by you related to the use of any funds transferred to a Designee or any other Omprakash Partner or Volunteer.
8. If you receive an electronic receipt for your donation but would like to receive a paper receipt, please contact email@example.com